Saturday 9 August 2014

Interning at Pearl!

I had worked as an intern in Pearl Enterprises for a month. It is not merely a company for me, but a place that strengthened my base as a Photoshop designer and gave me exposure to a professional environment. My experience at Pearl cannot be explained in words. I have a felt distinct change in myself post this internship. It has boosted my confidence in terms of my personality as well as my knowledge about the software. My colleges were friendly and helpful. I got the opportunity to learn something from each one of them. They were very cooperative and also helped me in understanding and executing my work better. They were not like those typical seniors. On the contrary, they were very friendly and made me feel comfortable as everything was new to me. My head, Mrs. Pallavi Jain Jalan is an amazing person. It was an absolute pleasure working with her. To my surprise, or maybe I was just extremely lucky to get a friendly and encouraging boss like her. She made sure that we learned something under her. She would personally guide us and treat us all equally. I never felt like I was working under her or for her. She also taught me some really cool tricks for social media. I am glad that I got the opportunity to work at Pearl Enterprises. After Graduation, I’m looking forward to getting the pleasure of working with everyone once again.
 
-Neha Roy



No comments:

Post a Comment