Thursday 31 July 2014

Experience At Pearl!

I have interned at Pearl Enterprises for a month as a part of he creative team. I must say, it was a lifetime experience. It gave me the opportunity to pursue my passion. I worked on Photoshop for some of the company’s clients which got posted on their social networking sites. I was entrusted with a big responsibility which only motivated me to do better. This attitude helped me in getting a deep practical knowledge about Photoshop, and aesthetic sense in designing and lay-outing. The working environment was very friendly. My colleagues were helpful at the same time understanding. They helped me identify my weaknesses and overcome them in such a short span of time. Most importantly my head, Pallavi ma'am was very encouraging and friendly. She always appreciated my work even if it wasn't perfect and pointed out the mistakes only to bring out the best in me. I can confidently and very proudly say that she succeeded in doing that. I was never restricted or stopped for implementing any of my ideas in my work. I had every freedom of using my creativity to the best of my abilities. Altogether it was a very joyous and memorable experience and it was a pleasure working with such a great group of people.
Anjana Chakravorty

No comments:

Post a Comment